Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc. (みずほ情報総研株式会社, Mizuho Jōhō Sōken Kabushiki Kaisha) is a Japanese information technology company that “provides assistance to corporations in increasing their corporate value through its consulting, system integration and outsourcing service.” As of 2017 it had 4700 employees. The Institute was formed by the merging of DKB Information Systems, Fuji Research Institute Corporation, and IBJ Systems Ltd. (all owned by Mizuho Financial Group) on October 1, 2004.In 2021, Mizuho Information & Research Institute merged with Mizuho Research Institute to form Mizuho Research & Technologies.
- "Mizuho Research & Technologies Ltd - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2022-05-15.
- "Integrated Report (Annual Review) | Mizuho Financial Group" (PDF).
- "Corporate Summary | Mizuho Research & Technologies".
- NIRA's World Directory of Think Tanks. National Institute for Research Advancement. 2005. p. 194.
- "みずほリサーチ&テクノロジーズ ： みずほ情報総研株式会社とみずほ総合研究所株式会社の合併による「みずほリサーチ&テクノロジーズ株式会社」の発足について". www.mizuho-rt.co.jp. Retrieved 2023-01-20.