Talk:Subtractive mixing

Page contents not supported in other languages.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

page needs to be deleted. It takes too much darn work to delete a page, though. There is no scientific or artistic concept called subtractive or additive mixing. What you are referring to is just "Subtractive color" which produces an infinate number of hues with the differing amounts of primaries. All of these colors produces are referred to as the gamut of colors. The page on Subtractive color still need a ton of work, so don't use that as an example.--[[User:Dkroll2|Dkroll2]] 23:58, Dec 25, 2004 (UTC)